CAT┬« EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES: LEVEL 1 INFORM
LEVERAGE THE ADVANTAGES OF TIMELY REPORTING
All the incoming data in the world doesnÔÇÖt make a difference without the ability to analyze it for a deeper understanding of its meaning. Cat EM Services not only establishes a technological connection between you and your machines through Product LinkÔäó, but it also ensures the facts collected about the status of your fleet are used effectively. As your local dealer, 911▒Č┴¤═°Machinery┬áprovides the expertise to turn raw data into helpful, easily accessible reports your business can apply.
The first level of EM Services focuses on providing the information your construction business needs to optimize job site safety, performance and efficiency. Developed by Caterpillar┬« as a full-service solution, Cat Connect Services and Cat Connect Technologies simplify the process of collecting, analyzing and executing on vital data collected in the field. Our experienced team will provide you with insights into maximizing productivity and asset and resource utilization as well as reliable guidance, so you can be confident your business is moving in the right direction.
CAT EM SERVICES INFORM
EM Services Level 1: INFORM is the key to developing more efficient and effective ways to manage your compact and heavy equipment and critical machinery. By focusing on the unique nature of your business and detailed information collected directly from your machines, youÔÇÖll instantly benefit from a customized solution that helps you work smarter instead of harder. With the facts and information related to the operating condition and performance of your fleet at your fingertips, your organization will be able to make decisions from a deeply informed perspective.
At Level 1: INFORM, equipment managers and fleet owners and operators gain access to detailed data and reports on equipment in use. The two primary services provided include:
- Asset Tracking ÔÇô Monitor the location and deployment of your assets, and hours in use when applicable, in real time across multiple job sites. Records are logged and stored in a secure electronic system for safekeeping and easy access.
- Fleet Benchmarking Report ÔÇô Compare the performance of your equipment over time for early identification of maintenance concerns and operating inefficiencies that negatively impact your bottom line. YouÔÇÖll receive easy-to-understand reports on a monthly basis containing health and use KPIs and comparisons between your assets and regional fleet data.
Cat Equipment Management Services brings together the latest technologies and unmatched industry expertise for an all-in-one solution designed for your particular business. When you partner with 911▒Č┴¤═°for EM Services, youÔÇÖll also be able to:
- Identify operator deficiencies through fault codes and provide training to increase skills
- Put your entire fleet of equipment on a factory-recommended maintenance schedule
- Monitor and analyze machine idling times for ways to reduce fuel burn and increase productivity
- Compare the fuel efficiency of your equipment against similar equipment
MACALLISTER MACHINERY┬áEM SERVICES KEEPS YOUR BUSINESS INFORMED
Nothing escapes your attention at Level 1: INFORM, from noticing equipment thatÔÇÖs burning too much fuel to correcting operator and deployment inefficiencies. 911▒Č┴¤═°Machinery┬áprovides the technology you need to collect the important information, along with the knowledge you need to use it. WeÔÇÖll not only identify points of concern, but weÔÇÖll also deliver ways to unlock the full potential of your operation.
Gain a competitive edge by discovering innovative ways to revamp your internal operations. Using information gathered through Cat Connect means the power to turn areas of weakness into strengths that effectively grow your business. Tour the additional levels of Cat EM Services and register your account with 911▒Č┴¤═°Machinery┬átoday.